Avail from us highly efficient and reliable Digital Transmitters manufactured using superior quality raw material. Transmitters offered by us are available in the variety of designs and materials to withstand even the harshest operating environments. Our Digital Transmitter is a rugged instrument designed for measuring various parameters.
Admired for their ability to withstand high temperature, ease of operation, high performance, ease of installation, safety and resistance to wear & tear, these are offered at nominal prices to the clients'. Our simple to use Digital Transmitter removes the use of display as available with an in built displaying system. It can accept mV or mA input from a variety of sensors such as load cells, torque cells, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, etc. Owing to their high quality, these are used in:
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Food Industry
• Sugar Industry
• Textile Industry
• Dyes Intermediates
• Drug Industry
• Powder sector
• Government Organization
• Fertilizer Industry
• Soil Industry
1) Temperature Transmitters converts input of 20 kinds of thermocouple including mV, ohm and RTD to output through 4-20mA. It uses general wire instead of compensation wire and reduces facility cost; in addition, it features high-accuracy ability and easy connections by means of 2-wire transmission method.
2) Temperature Transmitters utilizes a thin-film polymer capacitor to sense relative humidity, and a thin-film RTD to accurately sense temperature. The sensing element's include multiplayer dust, dirt, oil and common environmental chemicals.
Approx. Rs 1,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Our clients can avail from us, an array of Digital Temperature Indicators that is known for its accuracy, compact design, versatility and reliability. Further, these are manufactured using quality material, components and spare parts, which are sourced from the trustworthy vendors of the market to ensure durability and quality of the final output. Available in various specifications, these can also be customized as per the clients specific requirements. Furthermore, we offer these Temperature Indicator at industries leading prices.
Approx. Rs 4,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Electronics Operating Temperature||0 to 50 Degree Celsius|
|Long-term Stability||Better than 1% RH per year|
|Load Resistance||500 Ohms|
|Supply Voltage||-12 to 30 VDC|
|Housing||ABS plastic watertight enclosure|
We are engaged in supplying and exporting Transmitters that provide reliable and precise results combined with durability. Depending on the application in a room or in a duct, the corresponding designs can be selected. TRH-30x Series uses a thin film polymer capacitor to sense Relative Humidity & a thin film RTD to accurately sense temperature. The Output signal given is 4 - 20 mA analog output requiring a current loop supply of 12 - 30 VDC. The electronics is housed in a watertight IP-65 enclosure. Specifications:
Typical Areas of Application:
- Measuring Range - 0 to 100% RH
- 0 0 0 to 100°C (-20 to 80 C, -10 to 90 C upon request)
- Accuracy @ 25 C - ± 2% RH , ± 0.3° C
- Sensors - Humidity : Thin-film Capacitor
- Climatic Rooms/Chambers
- HVAC Installations
- Green Houses
- Paper Industries
- Incubators, Ovens
- Textile Industries
- Storage Area
- Food Processing Industries
- Fruit/Vegetable Storage
- Our organization is involved in offering a quality range of Humidity Transmitter HT7S, which is manufactured in line with the latest technological advancements in the market. TRH-300 series utilizes a thin-film polymer capacitor to sense relative humidity and a thin-film RTD to accurately sense temperature. Further, our range of Humidity Transmitters is essentially linear, with small hysteresis and negligible temperature dependence. The sensing element's multilayer dust, dirt, oil and common environmental chemicals.
Looking for Temperature Transmitters ?